Today is your day — go get it.
- You’re exactly where you need to be. Right here, right now. Don’t stress over the future, you’ll get there eventually. But this moment you’re in right now – it deserves your full attention.
- No one is better at being you, than you. Stop trying to be someone else. Stop trying to change yourself and twist who you are. You’re YOU and that’s exactly what this world needs.
- Tomorrow is a fresh start, but so is right now. Each new second is a chance to change your course and your attitude. It’s all up to you.
- It’s OK to take some time for yourself – being selfish isn’t always a bad thing. Self-care matters. Without it, you wouldn’t be able to care for others or give each day your best. Take some time to pamper yourself without feeling guilty about it.
- Sometimes all you need are 5 deep breaths. 8 seconds in, hold, and 8 seconds out. Now go tackle your day.
- Reaching out for help takes more strength than going it alone. Even though it can be scary to ask, we all need help sometimes. There’s no shame in reaching out.
- Your body is a masterpiece and it’s beautiful. Screw what the mirror and society say. Your body is powerful and it’s strong and it’s the only one you’ve got. Treat it well and compliment it daily.
- If you’re trying your hardest, you’re doing enough.
- Walk away from toxic people; it’s the best decision you can make. You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with. If one of those 5 is toxic, the whole batch is poisoned. Walk away and don’t look back.
- You don’t need confirmation from any one other than yourself. This is your life – do what makes you ridiculously, relentlessly happy.